How to flash Advan S5E bootloop
I will share tutorials for Advan s5e cellphone users who experience problems like Bootloop or software crashes. I suggest you to do Flash Stock Rom, Flash Stock Rom is the right choice to return advan s5e to its original condition (factory settings). for the advan flashing s5e process please follow the steps below Initial preparation, before you flash the advan s5e you must first download the driver, firmware and flashtool.
Preparation before flashing Advan S5E
Download Advan S5e Driver
Download Firmware Advan S5e
Firmware Advan, before downloading the firmware please see the Build No Firmware used on your Advan S5E, to check the build firmware no on the back of the phone, precisely under the battery.
In this tutorial, we use the Advan S5E B2 K1 V0.4 firmware S20131212 Z23 S2-K1-J.B4.2.2-G. Download
Download Flash Tool
The latest Windows SP Flash Tool. Download
- Extract all downloaded files
- Install the downloaded driver
- Run Spflashtool (flash_tool.exe)
- Click the download tab, select scatter loading, then look for the MT6572_Android_scatter.txt file from the Stock ROM folder
- Click the download button
- Connect Advan S5e to PC (cellphone is off and battery is installed)
- If the driver is installed correctly and your cell phone is connected to the PC, the flashing process will run as shown below
- After the flashing process is complete, a green circle notification will appear, indicating the process has succeeded.
- Disconnect the data cable from the computer, and turn on your Advan S5E phone. The boot process to enter the home screen usually takes a few minutes, because the device is adjusting to the new ROM.
- Congratulations, your Advan S5E phone has been successfully flashed.
Thus the article about how to repair Advan S5E Bootloop with flash back. Hopefully this article can help you in overcoming problems in the Advan S5E android system such as bootloop, application stopping, cellular data not functioning, hangs, slow, slow and others. If anyone doesn’t understand, please ask a question via the comments below.